CRiEDO promotes the I Prize for the Innovation and Development of Educational and Training Institutions.
This prize was born with the aim of valuing the work carried out by educational and training centers and the professionals who work in them, as well as promoting innovation and the constant improvement of our Educational and Training Institutions. The approach of this award is aimed at identifying and assessing individual, collective or institutional projects and trajectories that are especially noteworthy in this field.
CRiEDO is an academic institution linked to the analysis and development of organizations in general, and those linked to training and education at all levels and in particular. The purpose of CRiEDO is to study, research, teach and do any other action and activity related to the organizational development of training organisations. More specifically, the general objective of CRiEDO is to provide a service of the highest quality and social commitment aimed at improving, innovating and developing organizations dedicated to training, based on processes of reflection and scientific analysis, design and implementation of actions aimed at improvement and evaluation processes and institutional diagnosis.
The objectives of this award are as follows:
- Recognize individual, collective or institutional projects and trajectories, as well as their involvement in the innovation, improvement and development of educational and training institutions.
- Value and make visible the efforts, dedication and work carried out by institutions dedicated to education and training, as well as the professionals who work in them.
- Stimulate and promote innovation, improvement and development of educational and training institutions.
The prize will have an economic endowment of 1.500€. Professionals in the field of education and training, individually or collectively, as well as educational and training institutions with proven experience, are eligible for the award.
The candidacy can be individual, collective or institutional, and can opt for the nomination of a member, Department or Faculty of the Autonomous University of Barcelona, as well as other institutions.
The awarded individuals, groups or institutions are excluded from future calls.
The application must be submitted between 27th June and 16th September 2022.
- Previous agreement of the candidates, the following documentation will be submitted via email to email@example.com:
- Application for the candidacy and report on the relevance of the candidacy for the award, with reasoned statement of the merits (annex 1).
- The proposed candidates must submit the following documentation, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Reasoned self-report on your professional and institutional career. In the case of individual and collective applications, in addition, it is necessary to present a Curriculum Vitae focused on the activities of innovation, improvement and development of educational institutions carried out, specifying their impact at the institutional level and/or in the social and community context (annex 2).
Prize criteria are as follows:
- Pertinence of the candidacy with the bases of the prize (annex 1).
- Professional and institutional career of the candidate person, group or institution in relation to the object of the award (point 1 of annex 3).
- Experience in innovation, improvement and development of educational institutions and impact at the institutional level and/or in the social and community context (point 2 of annex 3).
The jury that proposes the I CRiEDO Award for Innovation and Development of Educational Institutions is made up of 6 people:
- General Secretary for Educational Transformation of the Generalitat or delegated person.
- Dean of the Faculty of Educational Sciences of the UAB or person delegated.
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Center for Research and Studies for Organizational Development of the UAB.
- Director of the UAB Organizational Development Team.
- Director of the Department of Applied Pedagogy at the UAB.
- President of the European Forum of Education Administrators in Catalonia or person delegated.
For the purposes of issuing the verdict, the jury can specify the established criteria, take into account the advice it deems appropriate and request the reports it deems appropriate. Once all the applications have been verified and assessed, the jury will issue a reasoned report on the candidate proposal based on the established criteria and the president will forward it to the Director of CRiEDO for resolution. The candidacy can be declared void.
The Director of the CRiEDO, attending to the proposal presented by the jury, will proceed to the resolution of the I CRIEDO prize to the Innovation and Development of Educational Institutions. The resolution will be made public on the CRiEDO website before 28th October 2022.
The I CRiEDO Prize for Innovation and Development of Educational Institutions will be delivered within the framework of the CRiEDO Conference in 2022.