The MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022 call is open for excellent research staff of any nationality.
With the aim of improving the innovative and creative potential of researchers and doctors, who want to acquire new skills through advanced training, and in the use of international, intersectoral and interdisciplinary mobility, the MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships 2022 call is opened. This call it is open to excellent research staff of any nationality, including those who want to reintegrate into Europe and those who want to restart their research career. Applications can be submitted until September 14, 2022.
At CRiEDO we work on the development of research financed by public and private funds, through competitive calls. The fields on which the center search deals are:
- Organizational perspectives for reducing early school leaving
- The entrepreneurship of higher education students in the field of social sciences
- The improvement of university management
- The digital competence of future teachers
- Knowledge Management in educational organizations
- Informal and intergenerational learning in organizational contexts
- Evidence-based educational practice
- Development and educational change from the arts
- Socio-community development based on educational improvement
If your interests fit with our lines of research and you are interested in this help, please contact us through the following email: email@example.com
Check the call here.
Check the call guide here.