The VI International EDO Congress will take place at the Center for Legal Studies and Specialized Training (CEJFE) and at the School of Public Administration of Catalonia, in Barcelona, on November 11th, 12th and 13th of 2020.
The motto of CIEDO 2020 is "The new knowledge management", according to this, the thematic lines that will be worked on will be:
- Methodologies and strategies for the new management of collective knowledge
- The promotion and registration of interaction and collective conversation
- Management of talent and human capital in organizations
- Corporate networks for new knowledge management
- Social and collaborative learning in knowledge management
- Management of informal learning in organizations
- Models and experiences that combine personal, social and institutional development in organizations
The objectives pursued at CIEDO 2020 are: analyze and debate the new approaches and strategies used in the processes of creation and management of collective knowledge; encourage the exchange of research, experience and good practices on the promotion of conversation and social and informal learning in the workplace; value new learning formats, collective intelligence and social participation in the development of professionals and their organizations; promote joint lines of work between the University, the Public Administration and the private sector on the creation and management of collective knowledge; share and promote the key role of people in the development of organizations and society, making compatible personal, professional, institutional and social development.
For further information please click here.
On the 11th, 12th and 13th of November the VI International Congress of the EDO will take place in Barcelona.