Today, we start the 6th edition of the Postgraduate Studies and Masters’ Degree in Management of Institutions for Education Management.
On 26th and 27th of October, the initial activities of the Postgraduate Studies and Masters’ Degree in Management of Institutions for Educational Innovation will take place in the Faculty of Educational Sciences of the Autonomous University of Barcelona.
This first meeting has as a general purpose: to start the training program and, in a more specific way, to generate a space for analysis and reflection on management and its role in the processes of change and innovation. It is about starting the contents of the Postgraduate and the Master. Specifically, during the development of this first session, we will focus on:
- Establishing the basis for developing the academic course.
- Starting academic tasks about management and innovation.
- Reflecting about the importance of group management.
- Knowing digital tools with which the activities will be developed.
- Establishing general guidelines to elaborate the assignments and the final project.
Also, during the inauguration activities, Dr. Serafín Antúnez will discuss with students the nature of management work, and Dr. Diego Castro will present the elements that make up educational organizations as an intervention space.