On November 17 and 18, the I RETINDE Meeting was held: “Reflections and contributions to educational research”.
On November 17 and 18, the I RETINDE Meeting was held: "Reflections and contributions to educational research" at the Faculty of Education of the Complutense University of Madrid. From the network of associations and scientific societies in education and networks of educational research groups that make up RETINDE (Transdisciplinary Network for Educational Research), these academic-scientific conferences have been organized.
This meeting had as objectives:
- Create a space for the exchange of ideas among the members that make up the Network with the intention of promoting a deeper knowledge of the lines of research and forms of organization of the networks or entities that comprise it.
- Promote and generate collaboration synergies to continue developing the Network.
- Discuss the positions of the Network and establish future actions.
RETINDE is a network of associations, scientific societies and networks of research groups linked to educational research created in 2016 from sixteen founding entities, including the EDO Group. The objectives pursued by the Transdisciplinary Educational Research Network are the following:
- Contribute to the improvement of educational research and its impact on society, educational practice and scientific knowledge
- Promote the link between research and the action of professionals and educational practice
- Promote collaboration between associations, companies and networks linked to RETINDE and between it and other external and international ones.
- Promote the presence of educational research in society
- Become a recognized interlocutor before the administrations
For more information on RETINDE, click here.