Eight infographics of the project "Self-evaluation strategies to promote teachers self-regulation of learning and profesional development" have been published.
Eight infographics of the project "Self-evaluation strategies to promote teachers self-regulation of learning and profesional development" have been published, financed within the framework of the ARMIF call (Ref. 2017ARMIF00006) and coordinated by Professor Georgeta Ion. This project aims to advance teaching intervention (validating and incorporating new teaching-learning modalities, focusing especially on those that favor competence self-regulation) and showing its effects on the learning process and competence development from the perspective of teachers in training and from active teachers. The project seeks to make a contribution by offering guidelines for action in both faculties and schools, providing evidence of its effects.
The published infographics, prepared by professors Cristina Mercader and Anna Díaz, summarize the various aspects, identified in the course of the project, that make up the self-regulation of learning for the professional development of teachers. Specifically, the published infographics summarize:
- What is meant by self-regulation and what elements are involved;
- What variables influence these processes;
- What is the role of learning in these self-regulatory processes;
- What practices favor self-regulation:
- What is and what benefits does the learning portfolio have?
- The importance of feedback from equals,
- The benefits of rubrics and
- The definition of evaluation for comparative judgment.
You can check the infographics at the following link: