On July 1st, 2nd and 3rd of 2020, the XVII National and IX Ibero-American Pedagogy Congress will be held
For the first time, the University of Santiago de Compostela will host the XVII National and IX Ibero-American Pedagogy Congress, together with the Focal Meeting of the World Education Research Association (WERA), meeting for the first time in Spain, from July 1st to 3rd 2020. On this occasion, the conference takes as its theme 'Network Education. Different realities, common horizons'.
The Congress is articulated, under a principle of transversality, around the communication and effective scientific collaboration of the networks that constitute RETINDE (as is the EDO Group), together with others in the broad sphere of educational knowledge. The thematic lines of the congress are the following:
- Action and socio-educational processes in the network society
- Education facing the challenge of diversity and social inclusion. Cross-cultural and intercultural perspectives
- Innovation and educational change. Advances and resistance
- Ecologies of learning in the digital era. Training and Professionalization in the knowledge society
- Open education: skills, resources and materials
- Processing processes, management and transfer of educational knowledge
- Leadership, quality and network education
- Educational guidance in a connected world. Participation, inclusion and coexistence
- Evaluation as educational optimization in the welfare society
- Education, personal development and learning processes
- Education, employability and professional training
The submission of symposium, communications and poster proposals will end on December 1st, 2019 at 23:59 (Peninsular Spain time). It can be done by sending abstracts through the electronic platform (https://bit.ly/2xTeQjj).