Thursday October 18th Diego Castro, of the EDO Group (UAB), will be the coordinator of the symposium called "Organization and development of networks for interuniversity and international cooperation" that is within the thematic framework of communication, participation and work in the networks.
The symposium will serve to reflect on some challenges, problems, possibilities and opportunities offered by networks in the university context. This is intended to be done from two different perspectives: on the one hand, the necessary relations of support and collaboration between universities to generate shared structures, and on the other, the development of initiatives and cooperation programs.
The main objective of the contribution will be to analyze the possibilities and limits that universities find in the networks in which they participate. Therefore, each contribution will focus on a specific real network. The proposal must specify their uses, the forms they adopt, the main difficulties and current challenges they face, the needs that generate them and the benefits obtained.
The symposium, coordinated by Diego Castro, will have five contributions from seven academics from four different universities (UAH, UAB, UGR and l'IPG) from Spain and Portugal:
- "Office Relations with Ibero-America: Ibero-American vision of the University of Alcalá" - Mario Martín (University of Alcalá de Henares)
- "Office Relations with Ibero-America: the experience in the network" - Diego Castro (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
- "Generation of work networks for the promotion of inter-university cooperation" - Aleix Barrera Corominas (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
- "Networks and social commitment of the University" - Mohammed El Homrani (University of Granada) and Pedro Tadeu (Instituto Politécnico da Guarda)
- "Work in the network to support the management of educational organizations in Ibero-America" - José Luís Muñoz (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona) and David Rodríguez Gómez (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
Next Thursday, October 18, the symposium "Organization and development of networks for inter-university and international cooperation" will take place.