The II International Congress "University and Vulnerable Groups" will be held in Medellin (Colombia) on September 5th and 6th, 2019. The main intention of this academic event is to bring together the largest number of authorities, professors, researchers and postgraduate students interested in educational inclusion.
The purpose of this congress is to continue with the discussion themes that were held in the first one: to share thoughts, successful experiences and strategies that provide the opportunity to incorporate new practices and plans for improvement that promote a reform in institutional policies and in the learning processes, but above all of them the most important one is to improve the quality of university education. Specifically, the thematic lines that will be worked on in the congress will be the following ones:
- Promotion of the quality of equity in higher education
- Higher education, equity, vulnerability and inclusive education
- Access and progress of vulnerable groups in the university
- Strategies, actions, programs and policies that advantages equity in institutions of higher education
- Good practices and successful experiences for the promotion of the quality of equity in higher education
The Congress allows attendees to present contributions related to experiences that fit the thematic lines. The period for receiving communications proposals will end on April 1th. May 15th will be the deadline for the registration of authors for the publication.
The registration to the Congress has a cost of 110 USD, to do both registration and payment must be made in the platform of courses and events of the University of Antioquia (Colombia), by typing "ORCALE" in the field of "keyword".
For more information about the project, click here.
The Second International Congress "University and Vulnerable Groups" will be held on the 5th and 6th of September.