The project aims to develop a webpage called ARPA (Class of Resources for Evaluation) with the purpose of making available, in an open access space, materials and resources regarding different types of evaluation (infographics, rubrics, PowerPoint presentations, videos, reports, study cases, articles, etc.). Some of the key topics of these materials are:
- Key words: assessment, peer-assessment, co-evaluation, feedback, peer-feedback, formative feedback, etc.
- Contribution of feedback to learning processes: research evidences.
- Strategies and activities to promote peer-feedback.
- Reports, journals and conference presentations about research on evaluation, feedback, self-regulation of learning processes, etc. carried out in our Faculty.
- Evaluation tools: rubrics, self-assessment questionnaire for evaluation team work, etc.
- Translation of resources and tools used in other contexts to Catalan and Spanish.
- Other resources generated alongside the year 2018-2019 and the succeeding years.
Mainly, this website is addressed to teachers with the purpose of making available an online resource portal that can help to reflective practice and improvement of evaluation processes. Thus, training and reporting to teachers about evaluation practices and strategies is the focus of this project and, that is why we will not only create ARPA’s website but also prepare a seminar to present it, as well as disseminate the results through the usual channels: email, internal TV and Faculty’s website and social network.
Global Budget: 2.500€
Carme Armengol Asparó, Aleix Barrera-Corominas, Anna Díaz-Vicario (Coordinadora – UAB), Georgeta Ion, Cristina Mercader Juan i David Rodríguez Gómez.