For 20 years, different state universities have welcomed and organized the congress that brings together experts from educational education and education. In 2018, however, the Edo group of the UdL aims to make the leap in the International arena, which is why the University will open its doors to experts and interested in this area of education to share and learn new experiences.
As in previous years, the CIOIE is aimed at the following groups:
- Teaching and research staff at the University.
- Responsible for the management and management of formal and non-formal educational institutions.
- Personnel in charge of counseling in educational centers (Services of Inspection and Educational Evaluation, Orientation Services, Teaching Training Centers, ...)
- Managers of the organization and management of institutions and programs of socio-community and educational intervention.
- Responsible for Educational Policy
- Specialists in the Degrees and Master in Education, Pedagogy, Teaching and Psychopedagogy.
- Families, teachers and graduates in Education.
- Other groups of professionals from the socio-sanitary field with participation in the organizational dynamics of schools.
The Conference organized by the EDO Group of the University of Lleida will be held on October 17th, 18th and 19th, 2018.