The 5th International EDO Congress will take place at the Center for Legal Studies and Specialized Training (CEJFE) and at the School of Public Administration of Catalonia, in Barcelona, on the 9, 10 and 11 of May 2018.
The objectives of the congress titled "Leadership and management of talent in organizations" are:
- Analyze and discuss the reality and perspectives of learning in action within organizations.
- Encourage the exchange of experiences and good practices on promoting social and informal learning in the workplace.
- To promote joint lines of work between University, Public Administration and private sector in the field of the creation and management of knowledge in network.
- Know and value studies and research related to informal learning, knowledge management and new learning formats.
- Establish institutional bridges to strengthen the analysis of leadership and its role in knowledge management.
- Promote the establishment of links and joint lines of work between the university and society related to the development of new learning formats in organizations.
Further Information: http://edoserveis-uab.cat/congreso2018/en/
On the 9, 10 and 11 of May will take place the 5th International Congress of the EDO, at the CEJFE and at the EAPC located in Barcelona.