EDO-UAB group is an active member of Red de Apoyo a la Gestión Educativa (RedAGE)
EDO-UAB is an active member of Red de Apoyo a la Gestión Educativa (RedAGE), being EDO office in Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona the official seat of the network.
The Organizational Development Team (EDO), since its creation, is an active member of the Red de Apoyo a la Gestión Educativa (RedAGE), a Scientific Association, non-profit and regulated group by Spanish law and statutes.
The purposes of the Association are:
- Developing a support network for management of educational centres between Spain and Latin American educational institutions.
- Planning and implementing on-site and virtual places of academic exchange, addressed to boost the educational management in Latin America.
- Identifying and implementing research lines that are relevant to Latin American context.
- Promoting scientific publications between members, refereed, coordinated by the promoter groups.
- Defining on-site training (courses, seminars, workshops, etc.) and specific activities (conferences, training courses, cultural centers, etc.) addressed to managers of systems and educational centres.
- Coordinating actions between Organizational Development Team (EDO - http://edo.uab.cat) of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and the areas of educational management in Latin American universities.
- Establishing working criteria that help start joint lines of activity, which can be incorporated into other areas of educational management in Latin American universities.
- Promoting academic exchanges between the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and Latin American universities that are member of RedAGE.
RedAGE, is registered in Group 1, Section 1, National Number 600633, and its founding statutes are approved by the Ministry of Interior of Spain and deposited in the National Register of Associations as of August 28, 2012.