Job offer for a Technician Research Support related to the Project “ICEDU - Analysis of organizational and informal learning procedures in schools. Validation of technological proposals for organizational and professional development”.
Between 8th and 20th of November will remain open the possibility to present an application for the job offer related to the Project “ICEDU - Analysis of organizational and informal learning procedures in schools. Validation of technological proposals for organizational and professional development”, which is coordinated by Professors Joaquín Gairín and David Rodríguez.
The main tasks of the position will be:
- Participate in the development of the final reports of the project.
- Apply techniques of analysis of the data obtained throughout the project to facilitate the publication of publications, following established criteria.
- Follow up and record the different activities of dissemination of results made by members of the group, following established criteria.
- Support in the preparation of reports derived from the results of the investigation.
- Participate in the field study
People who are interested in this job offer have to present to the Secretary of the Applied Pedagogy Department an instance specifying the interest for the position, a photocopy of an identity document, their curriculum, a photocopy of their degree, a picture of identity and some other documentation that can justify all things that have been explained in their curriculum.
For further information, please look at the information panel of the Applied Pedagogy Department.