One of EDO’s priorities is to disseminate the knowledge generated by its investigations to the rest of society. To this end, its members take part in various university training programmes, from undergraduate to postgraduate levels (Master’s and Doctoral programmes).
Similarly, EDO offers, through various other bodies, to organise ad hoc courses, specially designed for your organisation (please see the section "Tailored training").
The following is a list of the postgraduate training programmes we currently offer through the corresponding administrative bodies:
1. Diploma Management Innovation in Educational Institutions
2. Master's degree in Management Innovation in Educational Institutions
3. Master’s degree in organisation and management of music schools
4. Master’s degree in psycho-pedagogical intervention and consultancy for professionals.
5. Official Master’s degree in school management
6- Official Master’s degree in educational educational Research. Speciality in Organizational Management and Development
7. Inter-university Master’s degree in analysis of intelligence